2015年7月21日火曜日

Travelling to know computing history

Last Sunday, we went to the Cambridge.
It was EF school activity.

There is 2 hours free time.
I went to The Centre Of Computing History during free time.
It is far away from a centre of the Cambridge.
It took about 35 mins by walk.





The centre is not so big, but there are a lot of computer.
Surprisingly, many of the computer still work and you can operate it actually.
























In my graduated school, my professor actually use this computer.
That was about 2005. Amazing.










These photos are not all of them.

Honestly speaking, I'm not computer mania.
I can't understand how precious these computers so much.
But I think that some of those computers make manias exciting.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


1 件のコメント:

  1. I am really into computers and always look for something to read about them and you have virtually taken me to the place and created my interest to visit the place.

    返信削除