2015年9月2日水曜日

Let's go to Geirangerfjord!

I went to Geirangerfjord which is Unesco World Heritage.




 They are so huge and majestic.

I went up by walk to the restaurant which is located middle of the mountain. I may get muscle strain tomorrow. 

we can see waterfall as well.


There is strange figure which we can see a lot around Geiranger.

I met a man who came from USA. It seemed that his next fright and his next train are same to mine.

We became friendly, so we went to a restaurant together after we saw Geirangerfjord.




I ate fish soup and grilled salmon. They were pretty nice. Especially I like a fish soup. You should try it if you come to Norway.


After the dinner, we went up the hill and saw a sunset and night view.




  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


1 件のコメント:

  1. These are some really amazing pictures and food look mouth watering. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

    返信削除