2015年10月16日金曜日

3rd progressive test

I took a progressive test yesterday.

The test was difficult as usual. One of the topic of reading section is 'fluoridation'. Do you know the word? I didn't know. It was too tough for me.

Anyway this time I took

Listening : 69
Reading : 52
Grammar : 90

The score we can pass to the next level is

Listening : 50
Reading : 50
Grammer : 60

I barely passed the test.

Recently I have lost a confidence of my English skill, so I thought that I couldn't get over 50.

To be honest, I'm pleased with this result, but I think that it is just lucky.

Our next level is B2-3, but our teacher recommended me and some students to going up C-1 level. C-1 level is the goal which I hoped a few month ago.

But I refused the offer because I felt my ability wasn't enough for C-1 level and I heard my friends also refused grade skipping. Therefore my next class is B2-3.

Now I'm relieved because I accomplished my goal virtually.

But if my friends meet me and have a conversation in English, I'm sure that they will be disappointed with my speaking. I will keep studying hard not least speaking.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿