2015年9月2日水曜日

Let's go to Bryggen

Today I traveled with Mr. Shuman who met yesterday in a ferry.

We went to Bryggen which is Unesco World Heritage. It was not majestic compared with Geirangerfjord. If anything, it is so cute.





By the way, I stayed in Bergen by using Airbnb just like in Alesund.Surprisingly, there were 2 rooms and 1 private bathroom. It costs only 41 pounds. Considering location and it is in Norway, I think that it is reasonable price.





After we looked Bryggen, we went to the restaurant which Mr.Shuman researched in advance.

I ordered bacalao with tomato source and Mr. Shuman ordered reindeer stake.They were so nice.


After that, we went Floyen mountain by a cable car.


There are a lot of path for walk on the mountain.I enjoyed walking and found some funny things.





After the mountain, we went to a restaurant which is located in a  fish market.



We ordered fish soups and sashimi. They were good but I prefer Japanese sashimi in terms of freshness.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿