2015年8月18日火曜日

The performance in Orlando

In Orlando, we stayed Dolphin hotel which is a Disney official.

There is a pool and beach at the hotel.



There is a big hall in the hotel. It can accommodate more than 3000 people.

One of the purpose I came to Orlando is joining 50th anniversary of Up with People.

Up with People is an American education organization whose stated mission is to bridge cultural barriers and create global understanding through service and a musical show. 
(quoted by Wikipedia)

I'm not a member of Up with People.
But I am a member of an organization which is related to Up with People.
So, I joined this event and gave some performances.

This is the opening of the event ↓

The followings are photos of the performance by Up with People.
I'm sorry that I don't have photos of our performance. 
But these images are similar to following pictures. 




At the end of the event, we could see a fireworks for 10 minutes.
I think it was too gorgeous.
I wished the money of the fireworks had used for other peaceful things alternatively.
(Because generally the cost of fireworks are very expensive.)

Of course, I know the people of Up with People were great, genial and lofty, but I doubt the their feeling of the money.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿