2015年8月23日日曜日

How I can stay in a toilet for 4 hours.

About one month ago, I was trapped in a toilet of my house at 3 A.M.

Because a lock of the toilet are broken just after I locked the toilet.

There was another student in my home, but he was certainly sleeping at that time.

I was definitely shocked.

I have no choice without waiting for my homestay mate to wake up.
I had no choice but wait for my homestay mate to wake up.

I tried to sleep. But the day was too cold to sleep.

Besides, I had taken my jacket off just after I came back home.

So I tried to dance to warm up my body.

But the toilet is too narrow to dance.

I just shook and rubbed my body.

Anyway, I decided to report my situation to Facebook.

Fortunately, I had iPhone in my pocket then.

Facebook was a good comfort for me.

Especially the time difference between U.K and Japan was helpful.

Here in London, the time was 3 A.M but Japan was 11 A.M. so some Japanese friend cheered me up.

However, my iPhone might have ran out of battery, so I tried to check only every 30 minutes.

Luckily, my homestay mate got up early that day.

So I could get out from the toilet in 4 hours.
I finally got out of the toilet in 4 hours.

I recommend you not to lock your toilet.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿