2015年8月30日日曜日

I went to Hospital Records Tour


Hospitality Bank Holiday BBQ

It starts at 12:00 and end at 06:00. It means that it continues 18 hours. Unbelievable!

I want to see London Elektricity. But I hadn't known what time he would play before I came to the club. So, I arrived at 12:45 and I knew London Elektricity start playing at 18:00. The DJs who play early didn't play drum'n'bass. As a result, I enjoyed listening not only drum and bass but also a lot of other deep music.

 Channel One Soundsystem. There is few people at 1 P.M.

Youngsta. It is 2 P.M.

Uncle Dug. Drum'n'bass started. It is 3 P.M.

I have never been to the club where drum'n'bass is playing in Japan. I was impressed when I looked the people who danced drum'n'step because I have heard a lot of reputation of it, but I have never seen it.

Anyway I tried to imitate their steps. When I tried drum'n'step, I found it is so hard. As you know, drum'n'bass is very fast music. Following is the number of steps in a week. Yesterday, there is apparently many steps.

I think that going to the club which is playing drum'n'bass is very useful for diet. But be careful because drum'n'step take big damage on my knees.

NU:TONE. It is 4 P.M.


S.P.Y. It is 5 P.M.

London Elektricity. It is 6 P.M.
We listened his songs for his new album which has not released yet.
 We were very lucky!

Etherwood. It is 7 P.M.


After London Elektricity finished playing, I went back home because I had been satisfied enough. I sincerely enjoyed this event because all tunes in this event were very cool, deep, and groovy.

But when I went back home, I confronted a disaster.It usually takes 50 minutes from the club to my accommodation. But today, it took very long time.

I took wrong train.
I missed train in transaction because there is only 2 minutes to change train.
I lost 10 minutes by going to wrong platform.
I have to pay extra fee because the transfer station was out of my seasonal ticket.
I missed train again when I paid extra fee.
I decided to go by bus because the ticket machine didn't accept my credit card.
I got to wrong bus stop 2 times.
The bus usually comes every 15 minutes but I waited bus for 30 minutes.

Eventually, it took 150 minutes.

I was exhausted.


P.S
I heard London Elektricity's new album would release this November. Check it!

  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿