2015年8月1日土曜日

I went to watch the Arsenal

There are many things I want to write.

But there are enough time to write.

Anyway, I went to the Emirates Stadium last weekend.




Emirates Stadium is a home ground of Arsenal.

Arsenal is one of the strongest club team in the world.

I have never been to see the football game in a stadium.
This is my first time to watch a football match.

The stadium was built in 2006. It was new and clean.


There are some restaurants and bar. The service of the restaurant was awful...


This water costs £2. Expensive...



This is friendly match.

There are 2 match.

VfL Wolfsburg v Villarreal

and

Arsenal v Olympique Lyonnais

I don't know a lot about football.

So, I got an information before the match from one of my friends who knows a lot about football.
Thanks my friend!

VfL Wolfsburg v Villarreal


It was a little boring match for me.
Especially second half is boring, because we couldn't see any goals.

Arsenal v Olympique Lyonnais




It was exciting. There were a lot of goals.

Finally, the score was 6 - 0.

I enjoyed so much.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿