2015年9月9日水曜日

I flew to Stockholm.

5 Sep. Today I flew to Stockholm.

After I left my suitcase in my hotel, I went to Stockholms stadsbibliotek.



It is just citizens library, but it is one of the most beutiful library in the world. I was very moved.

After that, I went to Stockholm Cathedral. There was only 3 minutes to close when I arrived. I just took a few pictures and leave.







This is a view from Monteliusvagen. Actually it is only short pathway, but you can see a great view of Stockholm there.



I went to the restaurant Tradition next. It is most recommended by Trip Advisor. I was afraid I couldn't have a dinner there because I hadn't made a reservation. But I luckily got a table and had a great meals.





Actually it was delicious, but I thought Swedish foods are a little too salty for Japanese people.

After I went back accommodation, I wanted to go clubbing. But I was too tired to do so. So, I went to bed early today.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿