2015年9月18日金曜日

I visited an strange museum and so on



10 Sep.

I have reserved a tour which is horse riding and visit Golden Circle, but it was canceled because of bad weather. I couldn't help but change my plan, so I decided to go a downtown.

First, I went to Penis Museum. The quality of the museum wasn't so good, but some souvenirs are quite good as a joke.






After that, I went to eat a hotdog which is said that it is the best hotdog in the world.The order which I visited don't have a deep meaning...

On the way to the stall, I ran into women who I met yesterday on the tour. What a coincidence!

Anyway, I ate the hotdog. I'm not sure that it was the best hotdog in the world, but it was delicious.


Then I and the above mentioned women went Concert Hall together. It was very post modern building.




After that, we walked in a downtown and separated because they had to go back to their hotel for a bus to the Blue Lagoon.

After I said goodbye to them, I went to a restaurant which served soup bread. It was so nice. The name of the restaurant is Svarta Kaffi.




Then, I visited following places.

Hallgrimskirkja




National Museum of Iceland



Then, I decided to go to have my hair cut. there was fascinating barber in a main street.



He drew these paintings.

He made this ship as well.



I left my hair style to the barber. This is the one. How do you think?


After the haircut, I visited some places again and went to a restaurant to have a dinner. The name of the restaurant is Laekjarbrekka.



These taste was not so good considering their prices.

I tried a shark as well.


The taste and smell were so so bad, but it was good experience for me.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿