2015年9月22日火曜日

Snorkeling and Icelandic friends!


11 Sep. Today I went to snorkeling.


The temperature of the water was only 2 degrees. It sounds crazy. But, actually, it was not so cold  except my hands because of drysuits.

The water get into my gloves very easily, so my hands were very very cold.

It was so tough for me, but the view in the water was awesome.





After the snorkeling, my hands got numbs from this cold. I couldn't control my hands at all for a while.


Then, I went to a shopping mall. It was quite similar to Aeon which was famous Japanese shopping mall chains. I wanted to look video game shop, but it isn't there.




I asked a woman in information center where she bought electric appliances and went there.


 There was a video section, but there is only one WiiU software. I was sad.


PS4 is almost 75000 yen! Too expensive!

After that, I went to have a dinner. The name of the restaurant is "Mulakaffi". It was very local restaurant, so it was cheaper than other restaurants for tourists.




Then I went back to my accommodation and went to bed.

...

I awoke at 2 A.M to go clubbing because today is Friday!

It is interesting that almost all club in Reykjavík is ordinary restaurants in day time. They become club from mid night by removing their tables and chairs.



I went to some clubs and most clubs are busy. I chose a club which is not so busy.

When I danced in the groove, I was spoken to by a stranger. Amazingly, he was studying Japanese. And some of his friends who joined us after could speak Japanese because they had stayed in Japan for a few years. I felt Icelandic people are pro-Japanese.

We talked a lot until 5 A.M. and enjoyed music.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿